Solar Rooftop Online Application | घरावरील सोलार पॅनल योजना मिळणार १००% टक्के अनुदान असा करा अर्ज
Solar Rooftop Plan Terms
- Villages / Pada / Vasti to be selected in connection with the implementation of the scheme should be very remote, predominantly tribal.
- When selecting a village / settlement, preferably villages which have not received electricity should be selected.
- Villages where there is no regularity in the supply of electricity should be selected.
- If more than one village has been selected from the project office, they should be given priority.
- When selecting a village, the basic information of the village such as name of the village, taluka district, total population, aboriginal population, total houses etc. Attach information.
- Preference should be given to villages which have not yet received any electrification facilities. Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana Maharashtra
Note: – Solar rooftop scheme generally has such conditions.
Solar Rooftop Scheme Objectives
The purpose of the solar rooftop scheme is as follows:
- 20% subsidy to housing societies, residential associations.
- Opportunity to repay in about 3 to 5 years.
- The system will result in huge savings in monthly household electricity bills.
- Households, housing, residential organizations and residential welfare organizations will benefit.
- After the commissioning of the solar power generation system, up to 100 units per month can save up to Rs.
- Also, through net metering installed on this system, the remaining electricity will be purchased from MSEDCL at the end of the year as per unit.
Thus the purpose of the solar rooftop scheme is shown. ‘Solar Rooftop Maharashtra’
|Name of the scheme||Solar Rooftop Scheme|
|beneficiary||Village / Pada / Vasti is a very remote, primitive tribe|
|Launched||Maharashtra government and central government|
|Purpose||Big savings on electricity bills|
Financing for solar power generation systems
- 40% for 1 to 3 kW for domestic customers
- 20 per cent subsidy will be given for more than 3 kW to 10 kW.
- Up to 500 kW for mass use
- But with a limit of 10 kWh for each house, Housing Residential Association and Residential Welfare Association customers will get 20 per cent subsidy.
Circuit wise agencies have been appointed to set up rooftop solar power generation systems. Its list and online application facility is available on the website of MSEDCL at www.mahadiscom.in .
For rooftop solar power generation system with five years maintenance cost – 1 KW – 46,820, 1 to 2 KW – 42,470, 2 to 3 KW – 41,380, 3 to 10 KW – 40,290, and 10 to 100 KW The price has been announced at Rs 37,020 per kilowatt.
E.g. According to this rate, the cost of solar power system for 3 kW capacity will be Rs. 1 lakh 24 thousand 140. Out of this, 40 per cent subsidy will get central financial assistance of Rs. 49,656 and the concerned customer will actually have to spend Rs. 74,484. Solar Rooftop Subsidy in Maharashtra
Solar Rooftop Yojana in Maharashtra
After activating the rooftop solar power generation system, a household system with up to 100 units of usage per month can save around Rs. 550 per month on electricity bill at current electricity rates.
Also, through net metering installed at this system, at the end of the year, the remaining electricity will be purchased from MSEDCL per unit. It will also benefit the domestic consumers financially. At the same time, the cost of setting up a solar system will be repaid in about 3 to 5 years.
MSEDCL has appealed to the domestic consumers of MSEDCL to participate in the Rooftop Solar Energy Scheme to save on monthly electricity bills as well as reduce carbon emissions as an environmentally friendly customer. ‘Solar Rooftop Scheme in Maharashtra 2021’
Be sure to watch this video to know how to apply Solar Rooftop scheme online ?? ‘How to Apply for Solar Rooftop Subsidy in Maharashtra’